I am currently accepting Adult and Young Adult books for review in both physical and e-arc format, and you can send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I accept Adult and YA in the following genres:
- Fairy tale/myth retellings
- Literary Fiction
Books I accept
If I accept a book this does not guarantee a review. I will always make an effort to read and review every book with regard to release dates, but can not guarantee a review. I prefer to receive books 1-2 months prior to release as I schedule my posts in advance, and could not guarantee a review within a short amount of time.
I write a review for almost every book I read. Most of my reviews are also posted on Goodreads and Amazon. My reviews are not literary critiques and are written in a relaxed manner.
I always try to be fair and honest with my reviews, but if I did not enjoy the book this will be stated in the review. While my views on why I did not enjoy the book will be included, I will not write negative comments about the author or the writing.
If I DNF the book I may write a short explanation why including, why I DNF, how many pages I read, and if I plan on picking it up in the future.
I am happy to host a Giveaway for you but will only accept books included in the above genres. Entries will be compiled via Google.docs and the winner will be chosen by random.org.
If you would like me to host a giveaway for your book please be sure to include the following in your request:
- Format of book i.e Arc/Finished copy/E-arc
- Shipping restrictions, US, International.
- Giveaway end date
- any additional information you would like included in the post i.e pictures, blurb etc.
Author guest posts and interviews
I am happy to host guest posts and interviews on Becky’s Book Blog. I will also accept ‘form’ guest posts where the content will be posted on other blogs.
If you would like to be featured please include the following information in your request:
- Your name and the title of your Book
- A brief description of the book or Goodreads link
- Do you require a guest post or an interview? Will you provide questions or would you like me to?
- The month or date you would like to be featured
- If you will be including a giveaway.
If you are requesting an interview, or need me to come up with a topic for your guest post then I would require a copy of the book at least a month in advance.