Happy Friday! Time to showcase some of my favourite posts from the last week. As always please feel free to take part if you want to.
- You have to highlight one review, one booktag/meme & one general bookish style post.
- Remember to link back to the creator of the post & include a brief description as to why you have picked this specific post.
- Link back to me ( mainly so I can find new awesome blogs to follow.)
- Tag 3 people to take part in the post next week :D.
I loved Fiona’s review because her love for this book really shines through. I’m already on the blog tour for this book but if I wasn’t, Fiona’s review would definitely have made me pick it up.
“This book is Magical! I have struggled writing this review as I know I am just going to gush. I can completely see why this book already has a movie deal. I just flew through it. It’s one of those books that pulls you into a fantastically detailed magical world that its so full of wonder and mystery.”
Favourite Tag/Meme Style Post!
I’ve been a fan of Evelyn’s for a while now, in fact she was one of the first bloggers I started following and love her reviews and bookish posts. One thing I like about her TBR style posts is she holds herself to account by showing the books she said she would read the previous time and lets us know if she got round to them or not.
- “An Echo of Things to Come by James Islington – Oops..
- The Library of the Unwritten by AJ Hackworth – Another No..
- The Wolf of Oren-Yaro by KS Villoso – This is not looking good haha, another no”
Favourite General Bookish Post!
I love these kinds of posts! I love reading about how people have found new favourite authors and series and these two discovered some amazing ones this year! I’ve been a fan of a few of the Authors they included for a while, but they’ve also managed to add a few more books to my ever growing TBR.
“Amie Kaufman – I’m only 100 pages into Aurora Rising but I’m in love.”