Thank you to Fiction Fixer for nominating me for the mystery blogger award! Be sure to check out her blog for some awesome reviews.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three facts about me:
- I have a cat named Boo
- I spent six months travelling around Europe, USA, New Zealand and Thailand in 2015.
- I’m a trustee for a charity, the CWUHA
What are 3 other fun facts about yourself?
- I am notoriously early… like I would rather be 30 mins early than 5 mins late
- I studied Psychology at University
- I’m short, only 5’1
If you could live in a book’s world, which one would you live in and why?
Oh this is SO hard because I would love to visit them all! I recently read an Eternity of Masks and Shadows where Gods lived amongst us, and were re-incarnated every century or so, add in that its the world we know and love with all the modern conveniences and I think this would be pretty cool.
Of course, because I’m salty as heck: what book character do you like the LEAST and why?
Hmmm, maybe Niclays from Priory of the Orange Tree. He was incredibly self serving and I just didn’t bond with him as a character.
What’s your favourite movie?
This changes depending on my mood. My comfort film is probably the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but I have lots of different movies for lots of different moods.
If a magical talking cat were to grant you one wish, what would your wish be?
Ooooh good question. I guess it would be the ability to travel easily between places, like teleportation. I love travelling and it would be soooo much easier, and cheaper, if planes trains and automobiles weren.t involved.
What are your hobbies outside of reading?
What is you spirit animal?
If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be and why?
Do you have a comfort book/series? And if so what is it?
What are your guilty pleasure TV shows and movies?
I’m tagging: ( please feel free to take part even if I havent tagged you.)