Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Blair over at Feed the Crime for my nomination. Blair posts some top notch content so you should definitely go and check her blog out.
So what does the Real Neat Blog Award nomination mean? Well there’s some rules which are:
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Questions from Blair:
If you could read just one genre for the next year what would you pick?
I think I would definitely have to go with Fantasy on this one. It’s probably the genre I read the most, and there are some top notch releases im looking forward too next year!
Other than books what do you enjoy?
I’m a huge fan of binge watching TV shows, I enjoy walking, I’m lucky enough to only live an hour away from the Lake District and love going up on a weekend, and in general just hanging out with my friends.
If you were a book, which would it be?
oooh! This is a tough one. I literally have no idea tbh… im terrible at describing myself.
Have you ever DNF’d a book? If so which one?
Now I might get shouted at here but I DNF’d both Nevernight & The Night Circus. I was bullied by a friend to pick up Nevernight again and I cant thank her enough, but I’ve still not gotten round to picking up the Night Circus… I’m just afraid it wont live up to the hype.
How many physical books that you own are you still yet to read?
errrm… upwards of 70 on my last count. I definitely have a problem, but im slowly but surely making my way through them.
What would your perfect career/job be?
I have always wanted to be a Criminal Psychologist. I’ve always had a deep interest in the criminal psyche, and would love the chance to be able to learn more about them.
If there was one piece of advice that you could give a new blogger, what would it be?
Write what you want to write, don’t get bogged down writing what you think people want to read. You wont enjoy it, and trust me there will be people out there who are interested in what you have to say.
- Who is your favourite literary Villain?
- If you could only listen to one album for the next year what would you pick?
- What was the topic for your first blog post?
- What is you favourite review you’ve ever written?
- What is your favourite literary quote?
- If you could live in any country in the world which would you pick and why?
- If you could pick one superpower which would it be and why?
I hope you enjoy answering the questions and I cant wait to read your posts!