Wow! There are soooo many reasons why I’m weird, and thanks to Susan over at NovelLives you all get to find out a few of them! Susan tagged me in this ages ago, so sorry its taken me this long to get around to doing it!
Why am I weird tag rules
- List ten weird things about yourself, your life, or silly habits that you wouldn’t normally share
- Tag up to ten people so you can get to know them better
- Link back to the person who tagged you and the creator
- Comment on the posts of people you tagged – and feel free to comment on mine– I might regret that later but why not?
- I am a ninja when it comes to remembering song lyrics… like seriously, put me on a musical show and I will nail it! I also have quite a wide breadth of genres such as musicals, disney films, pop, rap, country… I could go on but I’m guessing you all get the point.
- The above but also for movies. I can recite whole scenes from movies word for word… which the majority of my family will attest too, especially with the amount of times they have asked me to shut-up while were watching the film.
- I have to use my fingers to work out my left and right, and when I’m directing people I always tell them to follow my hands and not my mouth.
- I get ID’d on a regular basis, in fact the worst was when I got ID’d for a lottery ticket (you have to be 16) and I was 27.
- I’m not yet 30 and I’m already going grey, this was one of the deciding factors behind me doing a charity hair dye… im a natural brunette.
- My toes click when I walk. People find it equally hilarious and disturbing, and my dad says it sounds like I’m walking over packets of crisps.
- I named my first car Neville, after one of my favourite Harry Potter characters, and when I upgraded my new one was dubbed Jarvis by my friend because of all the extra bells and whistles.
- My cat was a leavers present from my housemates at University, and before we decided on the name Boo, I wanted to call her Bessie so I could use a line from one of my all time favourite movies:
- I’m the oldest of three siblings and we were born on the 3rd, 13th and 30th… don’t know about you guys but I find that weird.
- Finally, I am the biggest clutz ever, I constantly walk into doors, bang myself with parcels at work, and I have a scar on my knee from falling over on top of a volcano while I was travelling.
Well I hope these 10 facts have let you in to the weirdness that is me. Can you relate to any of these? What would you say your weirdest habit is?
I’m not going to tag anybody in this, but if you feel like taking part please do! (and tag me so I can read all your weird traits.)