I’ve been nominated for another blogging award! I always get such a lovely feeling when I realise that people enjoy reading what I post, so Thank you to Dani @Mousaibooks for the nomination. (BTW you should go and check her blog out because she posts some awesome content.)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Leave a link to their blog.
- Tell us 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly.
Seems simple right? Although I’m definitely going to struggle to find 7 interesting things about myself! Hope you enjoy reading.
- I’m a massive Disney nerd. I know the words to all the songs and can pretty much quote the movies word for word… much to the annoyance to all my family.
- I love to travel. In 2015 I got the opportunity to travel around the world for 7 months visiting Europe, North America, New Zealand and Thailand. Since then I’ve tried to knock a few more places off the list, and I would love to visit all 7 continents.
- I live for musicals ( in case you didn’t guess from above.) I used to watch them with my Nan when I was younger and since then have had the chance to see so many of my favourites on the West End. My favourites are oldies like Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Calamity Jane and the Sound of Music.
- I’m a big Rugby Union fan. I’ve been to see England play about 5 times now, and I’m going again in August for the World Cup warm-ups. It’s so much better than football!
- I don’t drink hot drinks. Which apparently makes me less British (according to my friends.) I’ll have a hot chocolate on rare occasions but tea and coffee are a no go.
- I am super shy when I first meet people, much more of a wall flower. However, once I get to know you it becomes super hard to shut me up ;D.
- I am super messy. In fact its a running joke between me and my friends. I had a poster on my door at uni which said ‘The Messy Umpa Lumpa’ (because I was short, not orange). I’m bad for getting clothes out to try on and then just never putting them away again.
Anyway that’s my 7 facts about me. Here are my nominations: