Thanks so much to Life With All The Books for tagging me in this! She runs such an amazing Blog and you should definitely go and check it out!
Ok! So the rules are:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, provide a link to their blog and show the award
- Answer 11 questions they asked you
- Come up with 11 questions of your own
- Tag 11 Bloggers and don’t forget to let them know!
Questions from Life With All The Book’s
1. What book has had the most impact on your life?
Wow! This is a hard question but I would have to say its less of a book and more of a series. Harry Potter was the first real book series I got into and they’re definitely the books I would credit to me being the avid reader I am today. My Nan bought me every single one when they came out, and she still buys me all the new editions today. Its something that I will always have from her and will be able to pass down to future generations.
2. What are your Hobbies, besides reading?
I enjoy binge watching TV series, and I love going to the cinema, there’s just something magical about watching certain films on the big screen. I also enjoy Fell Walking, i’m determined to do the three peaks at some point, Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon.
3. What is your favourite flavour of Ice Cream?
For general ice cream needs it has to be mint chop chip, but I can be tempted towards a Ben and Jerrys chocolate brownie if the need arises.
4. What Season of the year do you prefer and why?
Winter! Im not sure whether its because im a December baby but I love all things Winter, except rain. I Love cold brisk mornings, snow and being able to snuggle under a blanket with a hot chocolate or having a bath. Maybe its because I don’t do well in the heat or because winter has Christmas but It will forever be my favourite season.
5. What is your favourite Movie?
I can only pick one! Ahhhh I’ll have to say Mulan! I am a major Disney fanatic, pretty sure I know all the words to 90% of the songs. I remember going to the cinema to watch another movie that had sold out and the woman told us to watch this instead, and I cant thank that woman enough! It fast became my favourite Disney film and possibly my all out favourite.
6. Do you have any pets!
I do! I have a cat called Boo, named for Boo Radley and Boo from monsters inc. Shes incredibly cute and incredibly evil, especially to my little sister!She was a leaving present from one of my university roommates, we weren’t supposed to have pets and had to hide her for the last 5 months of living in the house 😂. Here’s a pic:
7. Name three things that make you happy.
This is going to be pretty simple but friends, family and chocolate! I have the most amazing and supportive family, and I don’t think I would survive without my friends. Chocolate just helps most situations 😂.
8. What is your favourite book you’ve read this year so far?
Ooooh! I’d have to say Nevernight. It took me far too long to get into this series but I’m so glad I started it. I love Mia and Mr kindly, and after just finishing Godsgrave I need Darkdawn in my life… What a cliffhanger!!
9. Where was your best holiday ever?
Well in 2015 I took 7 months off work and went travelling around the world. I travelled through Europe, North America, New Zealand and Thailand. It was such an amazing experience and I met so many amazing people and visited so many gorgeous places. My favourites have to be New York, Queenstown and Berlin. The only downside is having facebook remind me “here’s what you were doing 3 years ago!”
10. If you could meet one author – who would it be and why?
Hmmm. I would have to say Tolkien. I’m a big fan of The Hobbit and LOTR and would just love to sit and have a chat with him. He must have had an amazing imagination to create that world and Id just love to know some of his inspirations and how he came up with all the different lands and languages!
11. What is your most anticipated book for the rest of the year?
It has to be Kingdom of Ash! I need to find out what happens to Aelin and all my other faves. I think through pre-orders and book boxes I might be ending up with more than one copy 😂.
They were such great questions! Now for my nominations!
- What are three things about you people should know?
- What is your favourite book series?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- What is your favourite genre?
- What book started your love for reading?
- Who would be your book boyfriend?
- Three favourite TV series
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What bookish world would you love to live in?
- What makes you happy?
- What was your last 5* read and why?
Hope you have fun answering the questions and no pressure if you don’t want to do it!